Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

CLASS PHOTOS + Friends Birthday!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

No WALT!

Well... Tomorrow is SCHOOL PHOTOS! It's going to be my last year @ Tamaki Primary School and it's going to be my last photo with them as I am going to college next year! 

And.....
It is also one of my best friends BIRTHDAY tomorrow and she also told us that her mums birthday was today! She is so excited that it was her birthday and when everyone found out it was her birthday tomorrow she was kind of shy because she didn't want anyone singing her the birthday song!

Her names Aletheia and she LOVES blogging and she is an outstanding blogger! 
Here is her blog is you want to check it out!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALETHEIA!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!

please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment