Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Technology with Mr Grundy!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!
IALT: Produce an item of jewellery suited to a particular recipient!

Today we went to technology at Tamaki College. My group which is with Mr Grundy have been working on pewter casting. We had to finish off our workbook but Mr Grundy to have  least 10 pictures so you can choose out of them. He also said that if you want to have a higher standard in technology then we have to make sure to finish off our workbook.

Anyways, I have just finished drawing my design but didn't have time to cut it out. For my design I am making a teddy bear for my sister. This is because she LOVES teddy bears so I wanted to make one for her! 


If you don't know what pewter casting is then watch this video that shows what pewter casting is and how to make it:

Next week I will be starting to use the Scroll saw to cut around my design so that I can do the next thing!

Well, Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS



No comments:

Post a Comment