Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Our Classroom environment!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!
IALT: Put up displays around our classroom!
Yesterday after school myself, Akanesi, Leilani and Constance stayed back at school to help put up displays to make our classroom environment look better. We started putting up letters that say "Camp Raglan 2018" and "Earth and Beyond". We did this because all the student leaders got a notice about staying behind and helping but we were the only people that stayed back. After about a few minutes Mahara walked in and came to help. He was doing the laminating. 

Image result for classroom environment



My job was to get the photos from the printer. I had to wait a really long time for the photos to print and the printer was printing the pictures one by one which was taking a LONG, LONG time. While I have waiting I was reading some books because I figured that since i'm waiting, I'll read some books!

Well, please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS







No comments:

Post a Comment