Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Homework club!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about Homework club

Today after school we had homework club where students get to stay after school and finish of work that needs to be done! I was finishing off my Matariki drawings and also trying to finish off my Science project that is due next week. I decided to stay back at school so that I was able to finish off some of my work so that there is less work to do because for Matariki presentation, we are making an oral presentation and we are using pictures and our voices to explain our topic. 

This week, this was the only day that we could do homework club because that teachers are very busy! 

Image result for homework club
But anyways...

I hope we get the chance to do homework club again!

Well... please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment