Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

CAMP Raglan reflection!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about Camp last week!

Last week from the 29th May to the 1st June we went to Camp at Raglan (Known as Camp Raglan). We got to have an excellent time at camp and we also enjoyed the different activities!  The best moment that I had at Camp would have to be Abseiling because I got to try something new and I was able to step out of my comfort zone.  


Here is my reflection about Camp Raglan:


One of my highlights of camp was that I got to spend more time with my friends and pairs around me especially those who I normally can't hang out with. But, what I didn't like was that we had to leave to go back to school because I didn't want to leave at all and it was kind of sad leaving when I had SO much FUN!

Well, please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS 

No comments:

Post a Comment