Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

Volleyball!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about what we did at Volleyball today!

Today we had Volleyball with Elena and we played an elimination game of Volleyball. If you hit the ball out or you were going for the ball but you missed, then your out until the next game. 

One thing I enjoyed about today's lesson was that we got to play Volleyball heaps of times and we were all enjoying ourselves. Another thing that I enjoyed today was that we I saw people get out, they weren't mad at all, instead they were smiling and laughing with joy!

One thing that I didn't enjoy about today's lesson is that this is our last session doing Volleyball and all of us were enjoying learning a lot of Volleyball skills. The skills we learnt during our Volleyball lessons are spike, dig, set and serve. 
Image result for volleyball clipart
I have one question for you:
What is your favourite sport?

One of my favourite sports are Volleyball and Netball!

Well...please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS





No comments:

Post a Comment