Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Inquiry - Galaxy review!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

WALT: Explain what Gravity is!

This week we have been learning about Gravity! We had to write a review about gravity and we have learnt because we are going to start learning about the solar system with Ms. Fepuleai. One thing that I enjoyed learning about Gravity is that we got to do these different experiences such as making a parachute and dropping 2 balls to see what will touch the ground first. Something that I disliked was that when we were making our parachute, we put too much tape so it dropped quite fast but we made another on and it kind of worked!


My Gravity Review:


I decided to use Monita's and Aletheia's videos because my ones weren't slow motions!

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment