Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

Visual Art!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

WALA: Visual Art

Our class has been learning about visual art and we had to draw what we have learnt in Inquirt with Ms. Fepuleai which is night and day, tides, the sun and gravity! We also had to putin what we like to do!


One thing that I am enjoying so far is that I am learning about visual art. But... one thing that I am not enjoying is that I have made something different compared to my other visual art that I had first drawn because when I was going through some images on google, one of the images that I had found inspired me to draw one of my own creation and making it look like my own!

Here is the picture that inspired me! 


It looks AMAZING right?

What I decided to do was change it up and add my own patterns and shapes in it. BUT..... this picture did help me A LOT!

Well...Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment