Pages

Thursday 7 June 2018

Technology with Mr Grundy

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Write about what I did at Technology!


This week we have changed groups for technology. Graphics moves to hard materials, hard materials moves to cooking and cooking moves to graphics. In our group we are going to be making pewter casting pendants so today we were figuring out what kind of pendant are we going to make, who is it for, what does that person like and why is it for that person. I chose my Mum, Nan, myself and my little sister. We had to find our 4 things about what they like.


After that we had to find pictures using the word "Silhouette" because Mr Gundy said the we can't have thin bits on our pendent otherwise it's going to bend and break easily. 


There is a lot of things that I need to learn but I can't WAIT to make one!

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment