Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

How night and day happens!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!
IALT: Reflect out the movie that I made with a few friends!
About a few weeks ago, we did a movie about how night and day happens. Myself, Constance, Akanesi, Edith and Lydia did a movie using pictures which is an Oral presentation. Since Akanesi is the ambassador, we helped her with a movie that we made to explain night and day.
One thing that I enjoyed was making movie with my friends in under 2 days and I to me it was a challenge that I had to face and it was AMAZING working with my friends to make the movie successful. One thing that I didn't really enjoy was when we were doing a lot of colouring because my hands were getting tired so Edith offered to do it since she loves colouring!

Image result for night and day
Image result for night and day

Do you guys want to see the video?
WELL.... HERE IT IS!
CLICK HERE


During the video, we did have some mistakes but we can always learn from our mistakes. When the volume we low, it was because we switch to the iPad because Ms. Aireens phone died so we had tot use the iPad witch made to sound weird. But we were able to finish off the movie in time! 
Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment