Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Driving Range!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!


IALT: Reflect about me going to the driving range


On Saturday, I went to the driving range which is where you get a bucket of golf balls and you get to hit them. I went with my mum, dad and my big sister and we went around 11:00pm and we came back home at 2:30am in the morning. One thing that I really enjoyed was that I got a whole bucket to myself. One thing that I didn't enjoy was that I was getting blisters on my hands because I was holding the golf club to hard and when I hit it, it was make my hands have blisters so I tried holding it a bit softer. And I also enjoyed spending time with my mum, dad and my sister!


QUESTION: Have you been to a driving range? 

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment