Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Technology - Pewter Casting!

Technology - Pewter Casting:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!


IALT: Reflect about Technology

Image result for technology

Yesterday was the first day that we had technology for this term. I was so EXCITED because our class has not been to technology in a while and I was so happy that we were going. As you may or may not know, I am in Mr. Grundy's class and so far I have go upto sand papering. Next week I can't wait because I am nearly done with my project! 


One thing that I really enjoyed at technology yesterday was seeing what other people have been doing. I saw one project from someone and they are doing a bird which looked so cool. One thing that I didn't enjoy was that there were A LOT of people on the board because they needed help so I had to wait a very long time. One thing that I learnt was that when you file your pendant, you make sure that you get every edge and that it is shiny. 

QUESTION: Have you ever done pewter casting?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS



No comments:

Post a Comment