Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Whanau Conferences!

Whanau Conferences:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about Whanau Conferences today

Image result for Whanau conference

Today we had whanau conferences which is where our teachers get to meet our parents and discuss our learning and our behavior. We did have school but we finished early at 12:00pm so the student leaders went to set up the classroom for our whanau to come. Then at 11:00am we had morning tea as usual and at then after morning tea we finished off some work. We then went home at 12:00pm. 


The time that I was given for whanau conferences was 2:50pm and we talked about my learning and I also showed my nan my blog. One thing that I need to work more on is my maths because as you all may know maths isn't my best subject but I still try really hard to work on it more. One thing that I really enjoyed at whanau conferences was discussing my learning and seeing what I need to improve on for this term. 

QUESTION: Do you have whanau conferences and do you call it something else?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment