Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

Technology!

Technology:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about technology today


Today we had technology and it was really fun because when I got there, we got our things that we needed and we went off to finish our pendant. One thing that I enjoyed was a sand papering because that was probably that only thing that I had to do which was sand papering A LOT. One thing that I didn't enjoy was that I have to do A LOT more of sand papering and we only have 2 sessions of technology to finish our pendant which is very stressful. 

This is a pendant:
Image result for pendant

After 2 sessions have finished, we will be switching groups and I will be in Cooking with Ms. Tuipulotu. One thing that I am looking forward to is cooking something new because maybe some of the things we cook is something that I have never cooked before! 

QUESTION: Do you have Technology? If yes, what do you like about it?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment