Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Maths!


Maths:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

WALT: choose the appropriate unit and measure for lengths, capacity, weight, temperature and angle


Today we have been split up into our Maths groups and I am with Ms. Komor. As you already know from my WALT, we have been learning to choose the appropriate unit and measure. We have been given Maths sheets that we have to finish and it is 8 pages. So far, I am on number 3 page 2 where I had to figure out the degree of the clocks but I wasn't sure so I asked a friend and it kind of helped me a little bit. My friend Aletheia was also stuck so she also asked for help. During Maths, we also put up on the board length, weight and capacity and we had to figure out what else relates to this. This is what our group came up with:


Length:

Centimeters
Kilometres
Inches
Metres
Millimeters
Yards
Miles
Feet
Height
Micrometre
Nanometre

Weight:
Grams
Kilograms
Pounds
Ounces
Tonnes
Milligrams
Mass

Capacity:
Mililitres
Litres
Kilolitres
Gallons
centimeters

QUESTION: What do you like about Maths?

Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment