Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Basketball Game!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about our Basketball game today


Today at 4:00pm we had our Basketball game and we were versing Glen Taylor School. Unfortunately we didn't win but it was a close game. I'm not sure what the scores were but at least we had fun. Our motto is "Humble winners, gracious loses". Even though we didn't win, we still tried our best. One thing that I really enjoyed was that we worked as a TEAM and we shared the ball. One thing that I didn't enjoy was that we had to wait for our game because our game was meant to be at 3:45pm but they changed it so we played our game at 4:00pm. I think that I need to work on is my shooting because it's kind of hard so I need to practice a lot! 

Image result for basketball

I think a goal as a TEAM is to share the ball and practice getting the ball in the hoop. A goal for myself is to practice by shooting!!

QUESTION: What sport do you like?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment