Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Museum trip #2!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about the Museum trip day 2

Today we went to the museum again. We learnt about te ao maori and we got to see a giant squid. We had an assignment which was so create something using the tools that we could use to explain the natural disaster that we chose. 



One thing that I enjoyed today was starting my project because am learning about volcanic eruptions with Monita and we are using the robots to explain what we have been learning about for volcanic eruptions. One thing that I didn't enjoy was that we didn't get enough time to finish but we will be finishing it off in a few weeks when they come. One thing that I learnt was how to record my voice and make the robot say it. I would definitely recommend using robots to explain what you have been learning about because it is very fun to use and it is very creative to show your learning!


QUESTION: Have you been to the Museum? If yes, What did you learn there?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS 




No comments:

Post a Comment