Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Museum Trip!

Museum Trip:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about our museum trip


Today we went to the Museum! When we first got there, we were split into groups and I was in group 1. What we did was we went to a room upstairs and we did a Karakia. We also met a few people and they introduced them to us. After that we went of into our groups and one group stayed back in the room while the other group went to the volcano gallery then we switched. My group went first to the volcano gallery and it was really cool because we went into the volcanic room and they changed the video because before it was different. One thing that I really enjoyed in the volcano gallery was that I learnt more about volcanoes. One thing that I didn't enjoy was that we had to go because the other group had to come. But the cool thing was that we got phones to take photos (of work, not ourselves)!


When then came together for morning tea. After morning tea we split into our groups again but this time the other group went to the volcano gallery and my group went back to the room. In the room, we got to do all sorts of things such as virtual reality, green screen, tinkercad, robots, and a lot more. I really enjoyed virtual reality because we got to draw and I was drawing a lot of things which was really cool! One thing that I didn't enjoy was when I went to stop motion, the tablet wasn't working so I couldn't make one. One thing that I really was how to code because we had to use coding for robots and it was really fun.


After that, we had lunch that was provided for us. Then we went back to the room and we had to do a task which was to choose a natural disaster. Then we had to choose how we are going to present it using the robots, 3D printing, stop motion etc. We also had to stay in our partners and I was with Monita. We decided that our natural disaster is Volcanic eruptions and we will be using robots to present our work!

QUESTION: Have you been to the museum? 

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment