Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Tuvalu - Hemoana And Fenu Myth


Tuvalu - Hemoana And Fenu Myth:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALA: The myths of the Pacific

Image result for Pacific islands

Today we got into our groups for the production that we are going to be doing in a few weeks. In my group is:
- Perenara
- Hamish
- Jose
- Masin
- David
- Wallymei
The country that we are focusing on is AOTEAROA/NEW ZEALAND! Since we are learning about natural disasters, each group got a different natural disaster and we had to work on as a group task. One thing that I am enjoying so far is that I am working collaboratively with the people in my group and every now and then I would ask them if they needed help. Another thing that I am also enjoying about this project is that I get to talk and hang out with my peers in class that I normally don't get to which is a great opportunity for me to connect with them and get to know them better! One thing that I didn't enjoy today was that my group didn't have a New Zealand myth that we could work on so instead we had to work on the Tuvalu story which was actually really fun. 


We also got shared a presentation and we had to do an oral presentation. Here is what I did:




QUESTION: What culture are you? Do you have more than one culture?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS




No comments:

Post a Comment