Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Kapa Haka!

Kapa Haka:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!


IALT: Reflect about Kapa Haka today

Image result for Kapa haka

Today was Kapa Haka and we are learning a new song! One thing that I am enjoying so far about Kapa Haka is that it's a song this time and not a haka. One thing that I didn't enjoy at Kapa Haka today was that we missed out on writing which I was actually looking forward to! One thing that I have learnt is a new SONG!!! 


When we were going back to class, our Kapa Haka tutor called me, Akanesi and Leilani over to have a little korero(Talk). There is a solo in the song that we are learning and no one wanted to do it so our Kapa Haka tutor ask if me, Akanesi and leilani would like to do it together and we all said yes. 

QUESTION: What culture are you?

Well...hope you enjoyed your day today!

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment