Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Kiwisport - Boxing!

Kiwisport - Boxing:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Write about what we did at Boxing today


Today we had Boxing with Pax our coach and this week we learnt 2 new moves which is the hook and the uppercut. We had to get into partners and I decided to work with someone that I don't normally spend my time with so I decided to work with Stephney. While she was punching the gloves, we started to get faster and faster then Pax came to us and we thought that we were going to get a growling because where meant to stay on her count but we got to into it the we lost count but we didn't get a growling. All she said was it's fine keep going!!
Image result for ka pai

One thing that I really enjoyed today at Boxing was learning new moves such as the hook and the uppercut because we also did a combo which was jab, cross, left hook, right hook, left uppercut and right uppercut. But I think the most challenging part was that we had to do the combo really fast and my arms were going ALL over the place which was really funny. One thing I learnt was that while your punching, twist your body so you get more power in the punch.

QUESTION: What is your Favourite sport?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment