Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

Blogging on Aletheia's blog! Tamaki Primary School

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

While I was on my netbook I wanted to check out other people's blog posts. I checked out many and there was one that I really enjoyed reading. It was Aletheia's blog!

These holidays Aletheia has been working hard on her work. She has finished the Summer Learning Journey weekly activities and now she has started blogging. 

I just wanted to congratulate her because she has blogged 123 blog posts throughout the summer learning journey programme and she has finished all the activities. Here is her blog so check it out!
Just copy and paste it in google and press enter.

tpsaletheiaf.blogspot.co.nz

I have written a comment on her blog since she's been doing some amazing work. 


Something thoughtful in my comment was when I said "I hope to see you next year with I Summer Learning Journey prize" because I think she deserves it even though I know it's not my decision to choose who wins. 

Thanks for reading and more blog posts will be coming so stay tuned!

Ka kite ano...

2 comments:

  1. I think it's cool to see you building someone else up for achieving instead of putting them down, which can sometimes happen! When we celebrate others, that shows our own confidence and positivity. I have been following YOUR summer learning journey and you have ALSO been smashing it out!! What a lucky school Tamaki is to have you and Aletheia back next year as year 8 students!! Rock on ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Cerenity,

    Thank you so much for blog commenting on my blog.I did receive it and blogged commented back.You have did a great job with doing this summer learning journey programme.
    I really enjoy seeing your blog about me and also blog commenting.
    I also enjoy reading your summer learning journey Cerenity.
    Can't wait to read more.

    Cheers,
    Aletheia.

    ReplyDelete