Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Day 2 activity 1 - A house or a home? SLJ

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog! 

In this activity I have to compare my house with the wharepuni. I have to have 2 similarities and 2 differences between my house and a wharepuni. Keep reading to find out more!



As you can see I have used the venn diagram to see the similarities and the differences between my house and a wharepuni. A wharepuni is a place where whanau can come together as one but in my house there are a lot of rooms so my whanau is kind of split into there own space. 

This is my venn diagram that I have made to show my thinking.

Thanks for reading and more blog posts will be coming so stay tuned!

Ka kite ano...


2 comments:

  1. Aloha Cerenity
    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes school
    What an amazing way to show the similarities and the non similarities.
    Would you love to build your own house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Sarah! What a wonderful visual way to show the similarities and differences between the traditional wharepuni and your own home. This is the first Venn diagram I have seen! You are clever AND creative.

      I like how you have realised that their names mean the same thing.

      What sort of differences do you think would be on the inside?
      Do you think that you could live in a wharepuni today? Imagine that, while all your friends are at their homes playing videos games and watching TV.

      There certainly wouldn't be any blogging going on in the wharepuni!

      Thanks, Billy

      Delete