Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Day 2 activity 2 - Dream job SLJ

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

What is your dream job? Well my one is being a netball coach. Why? well because I LOVE playing netball and it's my dream to become a player one day but if I don't get that opportunity, then I would become a coach. This is my DLO that I have made!


Being a Netball coach is something that gives me the opportunity to strengthen other people, help them develop there taha hinengaro and there taha wairua. I know maybe some of you might be wondering why I want to be a Netball coach but I just want to because it's my passion. If I can't do what I like then do something that is kind of the same. 

Image result for netball coach quotes

Image result for netball coach quotes

Image result for netball coach quotes
Thanks for reading and more blog posts will be coming so stay tuned!

ka kite ano...



4 comments:

  1. Aloha Cerenity
    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes school
    Your dream on being a netball coach is amazing and you definitely have the strength to strengthen other people. Who is your favourite netball palyer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sarah,
    Well I think my favourite netball player is Maria tutaia. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Sarah,
    Well I think my favourite netball player is Maria tutaia. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Cerenity,

    My name's Ruby and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you for the Summer Learning Journey this summer. It looks like you are off to a great start!

    This is a great job to aspire too. I really like how clearly you have told us what being a coach is about and why you would like to be one. Those are some great reasons!
    What sorts of things can you do to prepare for this job?

    Do you play netball at your school? I haven't played netball before but I watch it on the news sometimes and it looks like it would be a lot of fun!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete