Pages

Monday 25 December 2017

Commenting on Limiteti blog from Glen Innes School! SLJ

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

Today I have commented on a students blog. They are from Glen Innes School. 

Here is what I commented on Limiteti's blog...


In my comment, I added a really deep thought to who I was speaking to! I told them about me and told them what I liked about there work! I didn't add any feedforward because they really don't need to work on anything. 

In this activity that Limiteti did, I really enjoyed reading it because it was very interesting. Well that's all that i've got to say.

Thanks for reading and more blog posts will be coming so stay tuned!

Ka kite ano...






2 comments:

  1. Greetings there Cerenity,

    It's me Aletheia.
    It looks like you have been doing pretty well with your summer learning journey blog post which looks good and amazing plus I have read your blog comment that you had written down for Limitei and it looks amazing my friend.
    Great job and have a happy new year Cerenity.
    Thanks,
    Aletheia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Cerenity,

    As Aletheia has said, you are doing a great job with the Summer Learning Journey programme. Your posts are really thoughtful, insightful and well written. Nice work!!

    I will look forward to seeing you when I come into Tamaki Primary early in Term 1 to hand out the certificates and prizes for the Summer Learning Journey programme.

    See you soon!!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete