Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Day 3 bonus activity - Fun family facts SLJ

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

What makes your family unique? For my family, it's our culture and our personalities. In this activity I have to choose 3 people that are close to me and ask them what there favourite things to do in SUMMER! 

I chose my:
- Nan

- Mum

- Aunty

What does my nan like doing in summer?

There are 3 things that my nan likes to do in the summer, cleaning, sleeping and gardening. My nan likes cleaning because she likes her house being spotless. She likes sleeping because she gets really tired for doing working hard around the house. She also likes gardening because it keeps her calm and relaxed! 

What does my mum like to do in summer?

There are 2 things that my mum likes doing in the summer, sleeping and traveling or going places. My mum likes sleeping because of course everyone likes to sleep! She likes traveling or going places to get her out of the house because staying home is boring. 

What does my Aunty like to do in summer? 

There are 3 things that my aunty likes to do in summer, swimming, traveling and sleeping. She likes swimming because it cools her down when shes hot. She likes traveling because she gets to visit places that she hasn't been to. She also likes sleeping because it gives her time to relax and chill. 

Thanks for reading and more blog posts will be coming so stay tuned!

Ka kite ano...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Cerenity, thanks for sharing some interesting facts about your family. It has been great to read that your nan enjoys gardening in the summertime. It's cool how all of your questions have been about what they like to do in summer. I found it funny that your mum likes to sleep in summer. I think I have that in common with her. It's always nice reading outside in the sun and then falling asleep, just have to be careful you don't get sun burnt.

    What two things do you like to do in the summer?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete