Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Day 5 bonus activity - #Earnthefern SLJ

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

For today's activity, I have to write 4 questions that I would like to ask Bill Kini. Here are my questions that I would ask Bill.

Question 1:
In your 1966 match in the Commonwealth games, since you became the best heavyweight boxer, Who did you verse? 

Question 2:
 Did you play both Rugby and Boxing at the same time? If you did, then was it hard to do boxing practice then do rugby practice at the same time? Did you WANT to give up one sports just to play the other?

Question 3:
If I wanted to be a Girl Boxer or a Girl rugby player, what tips would you give me to be a strong player? I know that one of them is always PRACTICE!


Image result for Bill Kini boxer

Image result for commonwealth games NZ


Thanks for reading and more blog posts will be coming so stay tuned!

Ka kite ano...






2 comments:

  1. Hola Cerenity
    I am one of the people who have joined the S.L.J family. I'm Vedel from Glen Innes School.. What was you favourite part about this activity and why???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Cerenity, well done on completing this bonus activity. I have really enjoyed reading your questions that you have carefully crafted. I like how detailed they are and I especially like your second question about deciding which sport to pursue. It is a good question because it will likely get Bill Kini to open up and share some of his thoughts during this time. Well done, you have asked some good questions that will prompt detailed responses.

    Keep it up, great blogging.

    Billy, Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete