Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Day 3 activity 1 - The more the merrier SLJ

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

Would you enjoy being a member of a large family? Well to me, I don't really know because A large family can be really fun but then again it might not be. Here's weather I think I would enjoy having a large family or not. Keep reading for more information!

victorian family.jpg

I would be a member in a large family...
Yes I would be a member in a large family because you get people that stick up for you if your getting bullied or they could also do your chores for you hahaha. For some people, having a huge is great but your going to get a massive house. 


I wouldn't be a member in a large family...
No I wouldn't be a member in a large family because they might not listen to you and instead they will listen to someone else, there is not enough room so you're going to get a bigger house which is going to cost a lot of money and your going to have to feed a big crowd. 


Now that I have thought of this I would actually not want a large family because there is a lot of money that is spent and there are a lot of things that you are going to have to do.


Thanks for reading and more blog posts will be coming so stay tuned!

Ka kite ano

4 comments:

  1. Being in a big family is tough however there is more love around the house with a big group of loved ones surrounding you. What would you want to have in common with your brothers and sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings to you Cerenity,
    I have seen that you have started the summer learning journey,hope you enjoyed doing the activitys just like I have.I really enjoyed reading the reasons why you enjoy having a big family, if you had one and why you did not want to have a big family.
    Well Done Cerenity great job on improving more in the summer learning journey.
    Keep up the good work.

    Cheers,
    Aletheia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aletheia for the lovely comment!

    KIA ORA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cerenity,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey!

    Great work with this activity! I really like how you have looked at the positives and negatives of having a large family and come to your decision that way. It's great how you have thought about the financial side of having such a large family.

    I have 6 people in my family and that's enough for me! How many people do you have in your family?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete