Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Cybersmarts - Blog Commenting!

Cybersmarts - Blog Commenting:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Leave a positive, thoughtful or helpful comment on some else's blog

This week we having been leaving comments on other peoples blog! We had to write 1 positive comment on someone's blog, 1 thoughtful comment on another person's blog and a helpful comment on another person's blog! The first blog that I chose to comment on is one of my classmates which is Leilani! This is my Positive comment:


The second blog I chose to comment on is Tiana's and she is from from Glen Taylor school! This is my thoughtful comment:


The last blog I chose to comment on is Aaliyah's and she is from from Saint Pius X. This is my helpful comment:


I really enjoyed comment on other people's blogs and going on to different schools to see what they have been learning about! 

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment