Pages

Sunday 29 July 2018

Happy Birthday Perenara!

Happy Birthday Perenara:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

No WALT


Today is my cousin Perenara birthday and he is turning 13! A teenager! Me, my sister and him went to the movies at the Botany Downs Center and we watched Hotel Transylvania 3! I think the funniest and best part was when Erika(ships captain) tries to kill Dracula but he is so happy that he is dancing because he really thinks that Erika likes him and he is trying to impress her. One thing that I really enjoyed at the movies was that we brought heaps of food to munch on. One thing that I didn't enjoy at the movies when I was trying to put up the lazy boy but it wouldn't work so I had to sit up at watch the WHOLE movie while Perenara and my sister got to lie back on the lazy boy because there one worked. 

If you don't know what Hotel Transylvania 3 is, here is the trailer:


After watching Hotel Transylvania 3, we went to go do some clothes shopping and we also went to go by Kiwiyo which is like a froyo store but called Kiwiyo! Then after about 4:00pm we came back home on the bus and it started raining so we had to call my nan to come pick us up from the bus station! We had a really fun day! 

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERENARA!


By the way, Sorry for kind of spoiling the movie.

QUESTION: What do you do on your birthday besides having a birthday party?

Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERENARA!๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰
    It is so nice to read that you all had a good time.
    I noticed that you wrote 'No WALT'
    Is that because you were having trouble thinking of one?
    Think to yourself: What is the purpose of me writing this post?...what are you learning to do by writing this post?
    Are you learning to write about what you did on the weekend?
    Are you learning to write about how I celebrated my cousins birthday?
    If you have any questions about how to write a WALT please ask ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I like that you used more than one eye catching image in your post.
    That is a great photo of Perenara!
    That must have been taken by an AWESOME photographer!๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete