Pages

Monday 30 July 2018

Kiwisport - Boxing!

Kiwisport - Boxing:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!


IALT: Reflect about Kiwisport today



Today we had Kiwisport which is Boxing! We will be doing Boxing for 6 weeks with our coach Pat. One thing that I really enjoyed in this session was that it was really cool and fun trying a sport that I don't normally do! One thing that I didn't really enjoy was that my hands were getting very sweaty in the Boxing gloves but lucky that we wore these gloves first so that when our hands sweat, it wont make the Boxing gloves stink or wet. One thing that I learnt in Boxing today were the 3 commandments which are:

Respect:
I will have respect for myself, our coach, our peers and the sport of Boxing.

Discipline:
I will have the discipline to turn up to every Boxing session and give %100 my all.

Safety: 
I will not cause harm to others and only practice Boxing in a safe environment under the guidance of a coach.




QUESTION: What's your favourite sport?

Please comment on my blog 

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment