Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2018

My Holiday...

MY HOLIDAY:

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

No WALT

As you guys may all the know Fortnite which is the most popular game...I have been spending my holiday playing Fortnite and chilling! Now some people may not like Fortnite but I do because it's actually really fun when you play a couple of games then you start to get use to it. A lot of people ask this question which is "What's so cool about Fortnite?" Yeah I always get that question! Well...some people have there own opinions about Fortnite so to be honest, you don't really have to like it.


So Today I have kind of jumped of Fortnite and started doing some work around the house. I have vacuumed the whole house, cleaned the cupboard, folded the washing and put ALL the washing away. It was actually good that I took time to do something helpful so that my nan could relax! 
Image result for chores

Anyways, Hope you are still having a wonderful holiday! Back to school in 6 more days!!

QUESTION: Are you excited for school?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment