Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Maths!

MATHS:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

WALT: Explain what we did in Maths

This afternoon we had Maths and we played games that involve fractions, multiplication and place value. One of the games that I really enjoyed playing was the card game where you flip two cards and you have to times them to get the answer. I played with Mary jane, Aja and Bianna. Our total score was:
Mary Jane - 38
Me - 27
Aja - 4 
Bianna - 2


One thing that I think I need to work on is my 8 times tables because they were quite hard and I was getting mixed up. I think that it was good challenging my pairs around me especially Mary Jane because she was really good and I was trying to catch up to her. During the card game, it was really fun to see that my pairs around me were having fun and I got to bond with them a lot more. Since I don't really hang out with them, it was good to see that I split up with my friends for a few hours and got to know my classmates better!

Image result for finger friends images

QUESTION: What do you like about Maths?

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

1 comment:

  1. What a great question!
    I like working with others to find ways to solve problems. It's like trying to solve a puzzle!
    I like that you enjoyed working with your peers during Maths. It's great that you have found something you need to work on. What do you think would help you to become more confident?
    Quick!... What's 8 X 3? 😊

    ReplyDelete