Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Ako Evening!


Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!


IALT: Share my learning about what I have done this term

Today was the day where we had Ako Evening when other families come and see what you have been learning about from this term. I decided to represent my group in Matariki and share my learning with everyone! there were a lot of people that came to our class. One of the projects that I liked was the science project the Lofa made because his earth actually started spinning around which was so creative! 

In the middle block during school, we got the chance to go to each classroom and see what they made to show there learning! 
Image result for learning gif

Many projects that we did to show our learning were films, board displays, posters and a lot more. Every class has been working very, very hard to finish off there work and make our Ako Evening successful and it was! Image result for sharing work

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS




No comments:

Post a Comment