Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Matariki video!


Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!


WALT: Compare Matariki and Waitangi Day

From the past few weeks the Kia Manawanui syndicate have been working really hard to finish off a lot of work for our Ako Evening! One thing that I would like to show you is our Matariki video where we had to compare Matariki and Waitangi Day. One thing I really enjoyed was working collaboratively with my group and finishing off our video in time. One thing that I didn't really enjoy was when I had to change the music on the video because Amon and Tevita wanted there song but unfortunately it didn't suit what we have been learning about so as soon as I changed it, they got kind of mad but they got over it!



There are some bits that we have to change in our video such as redoing Aja's part because she wasn't really loud enough. I think we also need to rotate some bits on the video but other then that, It seems good!

This is our video that we made!

But edited by Amon and Tevita because they wanted to do it! 


It was so AMAZING work with these people.

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment