Pages

Friday 13 July 2018

Visitors!


VISITORS:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

No WALT
Image result for visitors
Today as you maybe seen on my last blog post about my aunty, uncle and niece coming today. They came and they had a little talk with my nan and also a BIG feed. They also brought my little niece and nephew. My little nephew was the one that was picking up all the toys that were on the ground which was so cute and my little niece was the one that was naughty and throwing the toys around. Anyways my little sister was having heaps of fun. I was in the room playing fortnite while they were playing around with the toys in the lounge! We also got a mean feed which was K.F.C and there was a lot that was left! 
Image result for comunidades terapĂȘuticas
One thing I enjoyed about today was that I got to see my niece and nephew because the last time I saw them was when they were very little. One thing I didn't enjoy was that when they came they left the door open and it was so cold so I got a blanket but then had to share it with the little kids. 
Image result for little kids clipart

Well...please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKSFir

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Cerenity,
    I really love this blog and how you added a lot of detail to it! I love how you added information like what you enjoyed, didn't enjoy and also what you done in this blog! Just to let you know I think 'brang' is supposed to be 'brought'! Brought is the past tense word for BRING! Keep it up!

    - Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Lydia,
    Thanks for double checking my work! Hope you are having a great holiday!!

    - Cerenity

    ReplyDelete