Pages

Thursday 12 July 2018

Nans day out - Thursday!

DAY OUT:
Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

No WALT
Image result for welcome
So today my nan went out with her sisters that have visited from Australia and they went out for lunch, and went to go see my nans aunty that is very sick at the moment. While she went...me, my big sister, my 2 cousins and my brother stayed home. My nan left 40 dollars for food just in case we get hungry so we decided to walk to the shop and buy some chicken nibbles and chips.
After about a few hours my nan came back home and she had another YARN with her sisters. Since my nans sisters are leaving tomorrow morning at 3:00am, they had to go home because they need a big rest and one of my nans sisters was sick so my nan said that it's best if has a big rest so that she feels kind of better in the morning.
Anyways, hope they have a safe trip back in Australia!

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment