Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Visual art!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALA: Day and night


From the past few weeks we have been working on our Visual art. If you don't know look through my blog and you will see some posts about my visual. Today I am going to be sharing with you what my visual art looks like and information about it!

This is my visual art:


I have created a drawing that represents me and what I have learnt about How day and night happens. Something that I really enjoyed was putting my own ideas in and also drawing different symbols that are fun and cool! Something that was quite challenging was that I didn’t know what patterns to put on my artwork because I wanted to add more detail in my artwork! If I was able to do this again, I would change the stars because stars aren't black. I think the colours that I chose worked well because I am a very colourful person so I decided to make half of the background colourful. The things that went well with my artwork was the moon and the colours that I used because they go really well with my artwork and the moon has different maori patterns which represents my culture!

This is a presentation that has that the Kia Manawanui have made:


Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment