Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Finishing work!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Finish off unfinished work

Today we had to finish off work such as our Feathers, Visual Art, Science project, Inquiry investigation and our Matariki project. I have only finished off my visual art and nearly my Matariki project with my group! Since Ako Evening is on Thursday, we have 2 days to finish off all our projects and work so that we can present it at Ako evening and show our parents what we have been learning about. 

If you don't know what Ako Evening is... Ako evening is where we share our work with everyone such as our parents and showcase what we have been learning. Some of us are making Oral presentations like where myself, Akanesi, Constance, Edith and Lydia made an Oral presentation of how night and day happens. If you want to see the video, go on the Kia Manawanui site! 

Click here to go to the Kia Manawanui Site:


Another thing that people are doing to show there learning are making board displays and doing kind of like draw my life but draw about there topic. For Matariki, our group has decided to do an oral presentation where you use the pictures to explain our topic. For our inquiry project, myself and my group has decided to make a board display because we thought that a lot of people would be making an oral presentation using the pictures. 

One thing that i'm looking forward to is finishing off ALL my work so that nothing else needs to be done and so that I don't need to stay in at lunch time!


Well... Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Cerenity,
    I like how you are telling the people about what you should be finishing up to present at Ako evening. I also like how you have explained what you are doing and others and that you have explained what Ako evening is! Something I think you need to improve on is to try and make your work more eye-catching so it grabs the audience's attention. Over that GREAT JOB!!!

    -Edith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Edith,
    Thank you for the comment and I will work on grabbing the audience's attention!

    - Cerenity!

    ReplyDelete