Pages

Sunday 1 July 2018

Aunties Baby shower!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

No WALT

On Saturday, I went to my blog aunties baby shower! the decorations was AMAZING full of A LOT of pink since she is having a girl! I had a great time with my cousins eating a lot of food and playing heaps of games. They had a lot of lollies and sweets that we helped ourselves into! They made punch by mixing the fizzies together and it turned out pretty nice. My aunty got A LOT of gifts for the baby. 

One thing I enjoyed about the baby shower was eating because I was so hungry and we had to go to there house early and I didn't eat any breakfast so I was just dying for the BBQ. I think that the best food there was the pasta, I was DELICIOUS! 

One thing that I didn't enjoy was that my little cousins friend came over and to be honest, he was so, so annoying. He was hitting us with the balloons and he thought that he was tough. But overall, he had nice eyes! 

We played a lot of funny games. One of the games that we played was toilet diaper. This is where you have to make a diaper on someone using toilet paper and you have to walk around in it. It was crack up. We also played this lollie game where it's tied up on a piece of string and its hung and you have to try and eat it. But it was pretty big! There were a lot more but we had to funniest time ever. 

Me and my three cousins Jackie, Perenara and Hine Kirangi were meant to go to the netball courts but they were playing a game so we went to the basketball courts. After, we came back home and we got in trouble because we were meant to be home 20 minutes ago and so my uncles went out looking for us. But that was because it was about 15 minute walk from my aunties house and we didn't know the time. It was actually coincidence because I saw my brother with his friends but he just ignored us so we ignored him. Luckly... We were leaving from the courts and he was going to the courts. 
Image result for gif baby shower

Image result for baby shower

Please comment on my blog!

MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment