Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

HOLIDAYS!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

No WALT

Well...what are you doing in the holidays? Today we school and now is the holidays and I don't know what to do. I am SO looking forward to sleeping in, eating and drinking and maybe some traveling! So far, at 7:00pm I watched Shortland street which I ABSOLUTELY love watching because they have heaps of drama that is so interesting...hahaha! 


Right now I am watching my cousin and my little sister pop balloons from my aunties baby shower which is so funny because my little sister wants to pop them all! I'm also watching the Ellen show where people play these crazy games to win money and it's really funny.
Image result for ellen gif

Well...Hope you have a safe and happy holiday!

Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment