Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2018

SHOPPING!!

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!

IALT: Reflect about SHOPPING

Today I went to Sylvia Park and I did a little bit of shopping with my sister. We took the train to Sylvia Park because it's fast transport. The shops that I went to was Cotton on, Factory and Just Jeans! My sister went to this other shop too which was supre which is one of her favourite shops. 

While at Sylvia Park, I also went to the food court which was REALLY packed like always. I got myself Mcdonalds for lunch and my sister got butter chicken. After about a few hours me and my sister went back home but then ended up going back to Sylvia Park with my nan because she wanted to go shopping too. 

Anyways...that was my day today and I spent 5 hours out of the house but I did enjoy myself!

Please comment on my blog!
MANY THANKS



No comments:

Post a Comment